Have you ever been in a hypnotic state?
Hypnotherapy is a state of Deep Relaxation, that ‘Alpha State’ you experience, just prior to waking up after a nights sleep. It is the state where the conscious mind is not in control, where it no longer needs to delete, distort or generalise, due to an overload of information that is bombarding the mind every second.
It has been proven to dramatically reduce migraines, speed up recovery from surgery, reduce the intensity of pain, help overcome drug addiction, relieve chemotherapy symptoms, and lower blood pressure. It’s been found to be a effective technique in treating people on the autistic spectrum, from ADD to Aspergers, children and adults included.
Hypnotherapy has also been used by thousands worldwide to improve confidence and self-esteem, release addictions, let go of fears and phobias, lose weight, stop smoking, improve brain power, and much more.
Does hypnotherapy work?
A research study by American Health Magazine found hypnosis to be more effective than other forms of self-change, such as behaviour therapy and psychoanalysis. It reports that hypnosis had a 93% success rate after just 6 sessions — compared to behaviour therapy with 73% after 22 sessions, and psychoanalysis with 38% after 600 sessions.
Hypnosis works by putting you into a deep state of relaxation, then feeding your mind with positive new ideas that support the change you desire.
How can Hypnotherapy help you?
Hypnotherapy is a scientifically proven method for changing your life, from the inside out. What hypnosis can do for you, largely depends on what you want it to do. The change may involve a habit you wish to break or a fear you hope to conquer, a chronic state you wish to overcome or a desired state you wish to achieve.
It can help you
|Achieve personal best’s – academically, sporting, physically, musically||Increase career opportunities|
|Increase net profit||Increase sales|
|Weight reduction and personal fitness||Give up smoking|
|Increase your confidence and self esteem||Get rid of fears or phobias|
|Heal Addictions||Boost your brainpower|
|Rocket your results with the Law of Attraction||Sharpen your focus, increase concentration|
|Improve your study results||Increase Productivity|
Magically change from lead into gold & turn your dreams into reality today – by taking action NOW.
Discover the Potential Benefits of Hypnosis in Sydney
Hypnotherapy is a state of Deep Relaxation, similar to the ‘alpha state’ you experience just before waking up. In this state, the conscious mind is not in control; the mind no longer needs to delete, distort or generalise in response to an overload of information bombarding it every second.
Our professional hypnosis service in Sydney offers this trance state. It helps ready the unconscious mind to accept positive information for optimal success – physically, emotionally, mentally and spiritually.
Why Consider Hypnotherapy in Sydney?
An expanding body of legitimate scientific research supports hypnotherapy as a natural method for changing your life from the inside out. Consider the following:
- What is hypnotherapy? Hypnosis works by helping you reach a profound state of relaxation and then offering your mind fresh and positive ideas that support your desired change. The process is safe and driven by you; it can’t make you do or feel anything you don’t want to. Instead, hypnotherapy may help you overcome obstacles and become the person you seek to be in a gentle and welcoming environment.
- How can it potentially help you? Thousands of people of all ages and backgrounds have used hypnotherapy worldwide to help release addiction, improve self-esteem and confidence, lose weight, improve brainpower and let go of fears and phobias. Consider hypnosis for alcoholism and hypnotherapy to quit smoking in Sydney. It may also potentially speed up recovery from surgery, reduce pain intensity, alleviate chemotherapy symptoms, and lower blood pressure. In addition, it may be an effective technique in treating people on the autistic spectrum, from ADD to Asperger’s, whether children or adults.
- Does hypnotherapy work? An American Health Magazine research study found hypnosis to be more effective than other forms of self-change, including behaviour therapy and psychoanalysis. The report indicates a 93% hypnosis success rate after six sessions. In contrast, the report cites a 73% success rate after 22 sessions for behaviour therapy and a 38% success rate after 600 sessions for psychotherapy.
The extent to which hypnosis can help depends on your desired outcome. The sought after change may involve breaking a habit or conquering a fear, a chronic state you want to overcome, or the desired state you want to achieve. Results may be dramatic or subtle. Either way, you’ll be working on transforming your life in a healthy and positive way.
What Sets Us Apart Regarding Hypnosis Therapy in Sydney?
We may be able to help with emotional or physical issues, including helping you quit smoking with hypnotherapy in Sydney or hypnotherapy for alcohol addiction. However, beyond our reputable and skilled hypnotherapy services, we offer enhanced outcomes through:
- A holistic, creative process: Our award-winning coach has over 20 years of experience in design, visual arts, and business, in addition to hypnotherapy training. This varied right and left brain understanding and insight ideally positions and differentiates her to individualise and add value to your package. Her 360-degree viewpoint and approach mean we’ll treat your concerns holistically to enhance your overall quality of life.
- Complementary techniques: Should you have any potential blocks to success, we may also use additional modalities to optimise your outcome, including Neurolinguistic Programming (NLP) Coaching, Time Line Therapy™, creative visualisation, art therapy, mindfulness, meditation, holistic counselling and other relevant natural therapies.
- Tailored solutions: We believe that unity of body, mind and spirit is essential to success and well-being. As a result, we treat issues in their overall context rather than isolation. In addition, we customise our approach and portfolio of techniques to suit your individual, team or corporate situation and objectives to achieve measurable and maximised outcomes.
- Goal identification: Achieving objectives can be challenging without clarifying what these are and what may be standing in your way. Our approach is to look for the potential root cause of your issues and blockages. We help identify your goals and potential barriers and help open your path to empowerment and success.
For your convenience, we offer a 15-minute complimentary introductory consultation and 30 or 60-minute sessions to suit your schedule and budget. In addition, we provide in-person therapy or zoom sessions to accommodate your preference and location.