Life Coaching is a service that Elizabeth provides that will help you to identify key problems you may be experience, some that you may not even be aware of, that are preventing you from reaching your full potential in many aspects of your life including business, personal relationships, study and more.
Using techniques such as NLP (Neuro Linguistic Programming), Meditation, Hypnosis and Wellness Therapy, Elizabeth can help break those barriers and unlock your true potential.
Everyone is on their own personal journey but we are all capable of self improvement. Life Coaching is a powerful self improvement tool that can benefit anyone at any stage of their own personal development journey.
If you don’t know where your are going, how do you expect to get there?
A Life Coaching program may be beneficial if you suffer from Negative emotions stored in the body are what scientific research has now found to create dis-ease. Be free from negative emotions and limiting beliefs that disempower you, and live your life the way you once could only dream of.
Release yourself from:
- Depression, anxiety and sadness
- Anger and frustration
- Weight reduction
- Drugs and alcohol
- Negative relationships
- Unhealthy relationships
- Sabotaging behaviour
- Negative self talk
- Lack of self confidence or personal direction
How will Life Coaching help you?
Elizabeth will help you tackle your life obstacles with the following techniques for Personal, Team and Corporate Success:
- NLP Life Coaching
- Time Line Therapy™
- Holistic Healing
They may wish to:
- Get work, family, relationships, health and fitness balance right
- Develop a competitive edge to accelerate their careers in increasingly competitive work environments
- Fast track their career and be noticed for the right reasons in their company
- Achieve personal bests
- Achieve business goals to have the greatest impact
- Increase sales, net profit
- Better value and appreciate their staff to increase positivity and reduce staff turnover
- Make an immediate, measurable and lasting difference in their business/company
- Improve their interpersonal skills and relationships, professionally and personally
- Solve problems more effectively and be solution-focused